Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 182 - Videos From A Day Of BSF Assessments

Great day today, went out into the rural community of Masson, outside of Leogane, where School 3 is (which All Hands built). Before they left Haiti, Leslie and Jessica ran a community meeting out there introducing interested people to biosand filters (the school has them already) and getting names of anyone wanting to do a follow-up in-home assessment to see if a biosand filter could be a good fit for them. So today, I headed out there with a small team and did just that. Really cool to spend the day there (so beautiful) and get to meet the people. I'll write more later I'm sure, but for now, some videos will have to suffice. I'm tired.









Clearly, Haitian children continue to be a weakness for me. Can't... resist...

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up, Quinn! Bon travay. Miss you guys.

    -Katie C

    ReplyDelete